Personal letter

Personal letter                                                    Chelyabinsk,

                                                                              Russia
                                                                              Desember 2016
Dear Anna,
An email giving news
Hello. I am OK. How are you things tere? My parents fine. Are you`r parets OK? I rouds test on history and control statement. I went to skate and on the hill. My momy cooking chiken very vel. My little sister faling 3 times face in the snow. We dazzled snowmen. It was beautiful. I went in Karina`s birthday. We went bowling. I like it. I went in cenima on film '' Trols''. I like it. I went in visit my feind Sonya.
Sorry,
I have to go now. Mum wants me to help.
Sofa

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final topic 6

Final Topic Module 2