Grammar work

Grammar work


1)  I have got  long hair.
 I haven`t got long hai .
Have you got  long hair?

2) I have got fair hair.
 I haven`t got fair hair.
Have you got fair hair?

3) I have got straight hair.
I haven`t got straight hair.
Have you got straght hair?

4) I have green eyes.
 I haven`t green eyes.
Have you got green eyes?

5) I have got small ears. 
 I haven`t  got small ears. 
Have you got small ears?

6)  I have got full lips.
 I haven`t got full lips.
Have you got full lips?

7) I have got of medium height.
I haven`t  got of medium height.
Have you got of medium height?

8) I have got plump cheek.
I haven`t got plump cheek.
Have you got  plump cheek?

9) I have got short neck.
 I haven`t got short neck.
Have you got short neck?

10) I have got small chin. 
 I haven`t got small chin.
Have you got small chin?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final topic 6

Final Topic Module 2